The eye is the most vulnerable organ in a person. In life, there are many things that will cause great harm to it. Understanding these dangers can help prevent future problems and better protect your eyes.
1. Do not wear sunglasses when going out. Excessive ultraviolet radiation can easily burn the cornea of the eye, and even lead to various eye diseases such as cataracts.
2. Do not wash your face before going to bed. After a day of running around, your face will be contaminated with a lot of dust and germs. If you do not wash your face before going to bed, it is easy to cause eye infections.
3. Total eye drops. Some eye drops can temporarily constrict blood vessels and eliminate red eye symptoms, but inflammation still exists. Repeated use of such eye drops will cause the eyes to be redder.
4. Many people think that flashes, photophobia, pain, blurred vision or redness will naturally disappear. However, these may be the signals of eye diseases sent by the body. Yicheng experts said that if they are ignored, it is easy to aggravate the eye diseases. It makes it difficult to restore vision, and even more serious consequences.
5. The air is too dry. Wind blowing, air drying, etc., will accelerate the loss of water from the eyes, easily causing dry eyes and astringency.
6. Smoking. Smoking 20 cigarettes a day increases the risk of cataracts by 2 times. Smoking also increases the incidence of macular degeneration and myopia in the elderly. This is because the oxygen inhaled by the human body is consumed during smoking, resulting in a decrease in blood oxygenation and a lack of retina. Oxygen is extremely sensitive, which will inevitably result in greatly reduced vision in the long run, and even blindness in severe cases.
7. Check the eyes irregularly. Even if there is no myopia or presbyopia, you should develop a good habit of seeing the ophthalmology regularly. Especially people with high blood pressure and diabetes should check their eyes frequently.
8. Wear contact lenses in the bath. The ophthalmologist said that do not wear contact lenses when showering or bathing, otherwise shampoo, bath liquid, etc. will immerse in the eyes, which will contaminate the lenses and cause eye discomfort. In addition, in the hot summer days and wind and sand It is better to wear contact lenses less in the spring.
9. Do not wear goggles for swimming. When swimming or repairing furniture, it is best to wear goggles to protect your eyes. Otherwise, dirty water and small objects flying fast may damage the cornea.
10. Staring at the computer. If you stare at the screen for a long time, the number of blinks will be significantly reduced, which can easily cause dry eyes, fatigue, myopia and other eye diseases.https://www.gift-package.com/