Contact lens, also known as contact lens, is a lens worn on the cornea of the eye to correct vision or protect the eyes. According to the hardness of the material, it includes three kinds of rigidity, semi-rigidity and softness. Contact lenses not only bring great improvement to patients with refractive errors such as myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism in terms of appearance and convenience. Moreover, the field of vision is wide and the sight is realistic. In addition, it also plays a special role in controlling the development of adolescent myopia, astigmatism, and treating special eye diseases.
Contact lenses for people
1. Those with high refractive errors.
2. Astigmatism is as high as 2.50D, and can not be equipped with astigmatic lenses
3. Long-wearers and those with longer daily wear.
4. Due to stubborn lens precipitation or inflammation, it is not suitable for those wearing soft contact lenses.
5. Patients with mild keratoconus.
6. Those with aphakia (who cannot implant intraocular lens after cataract surgery).
7. Patients with mild dry eyes.
1. Good physiological compatibility, so that long-term wearing RGP lens is not easy to cause corneal hypertrophy and edema.
2. High oxygen permeability, it is not easy to cause hypoxia and dry eye syndrome, and will not cause changes in the number of corneal endothelial cells.
3. To prevent myopia or astigmatism, the vision correction effect is better than soft contact lenses.
4. Simple maintenance and long service life; under correct care, the lens can be used for 2-3 years.
5. Long-term use of lenses is cheap.
6. Long-term use can maintain the physiological health of the cornea and has high safety.
7. Those who wear soft contact lenses for long-term hypoxia, eye congestion, or lead to new blood vessels, dry eyes, and poor vision correction, can be replaced with RGP lenses after the eyes return to health.
8. According to data at home and abroad, RGP lenses can effectively control the growth of myopia in teenagers.
9. For young wearers, it is possible to avoid covering the eyes with frame glasses, which is convenient for communicating ideas and feelings with the eyes.
10. The frame shape and side width of frame glasses can often modify the face shape of the wearer, while contact lenses do not have this disadvantage.
11. Long-wearing spectacles often cause the nose bridge to collapse and the eyeballs to protrude. Wearing contact lenses can avoid this change.
The "discomfort" is stronger when you wear it for the first time, and it takes about a week to get used to it. And the unit price is higher, it is not easy to match with ordinary optical shops. The maintenance and cleaning of contact lenses takes time. Except for one-day disposables, other contact lenses need to be thoroughly cleaned after removal, and the cost of purchasing various types of potions is also relatively high. For people who don't wear contact lenses very often, it takes time to put on and take off contact lenses, and the lenses are not easy to put on and take off at any time like frame glasses.
Complications caused by contact lenses:
Sensitive eyes Dry eye keratitis Conjunctivitis Corneal injury Corneal edema Corneal ulcer giant papillary conjunctivitis Corneal vascular proliferation
Anti-ultraviolet, anti-ultraviolet contact lenses can block 99% of harmful ultraviolet B and more than 80% of ultraviolet A by adding ultraviolet absorbing substances to the chemical raw material monomer. Ultraviolet can enter the eye through the cornea, causing damage to the eye, such as cataract , Snow blind, etc. Because the contact lens clings to the eyeball, light leakage around the frame lens is eliminated, which is suitable for various occasions indoors and outdoors. It has better protection against ultraviolet rays and guarantees the health and safety of eyes.https://www.gift-package.com/